Bad mobile signal and solutions to Fix Them
Drops of calls during this time would break the hearts of many. If this happens consistently, it would be a great idea to find out the reasons for poor cellular reception. Above all, it is because there is something wrong between the mobile phone and the cell tower. What other reasons could it be?
Who does not like mountain trips, the connection with nature that is soothing and healing at the same time? It looks interesting and funny, but there are two sides of the coin, and the other is the bad reception of the cell. Mother Nature has its fair share in blocking signals from receiving mobile phones. Those beautiful views and lush greens feel like heaven. If the phone loses the signal, then it would be a problem. The reason may be that the nearest cell tower is far or on the other side of the peak. Those flashy green forests that are a feast for sore eyes are known to block signals.
That’s why in the movies the actors try to pick up the signal by holding the phone facing up.
Do you like those huge buildings or skyscrapers? These are made of bricks, concrete and steel that block the signs to reach their destination. Metals are known to completely block signals. When in the house try, when you are faced with the signal problem. It is better to approach the window or take a walk. On the other hand, if all the people residing in the building have this problem they must have a signal repeater for the House. It is the best solution to end the problem once and for all. It is a permanent solution that is gaining attention in recent years. Many people are satisfied with the results and enjoy uninterrupted service. After all, it is a complete solution for all signal problems. It is compatible with all networks. Whether it is 4G or 4G LTE, there is no prejudice.
Adverse weather conditions
While most people love rain, that smell of dirt changes the bad mood into a good mood. People also like to play with snowballs, that’s how it was shown in the movies. Well, the picture can get pretty ugly with rain and snow. It blocks not only roads, but also mobile signals. With the rain comes Thunder, it’s like a cherry on the cake. All these natural phenomena can lead to signaling problems.
The distance between the cell tower and the mobile phone is also responsible for signal problems. If you are stuck in a dead zone, as creepy as it sounds, the problems can be solved again with the cell phone signal booster. Amplify the weak signal. Then the problem of distance is solved or moves out of the dead zones.
There is no talk of road traffic, but mobile phone towers are able to handle heavy traffic, but there is so much they can do. In a densely populated area, it is overloaded. This is another reason for weak signals. Exit the area or install a mobile signal repeater to end the problem.
When most of the culprits of weak signals are out of control, they are under control. If the phone battery is low, the signal is weak and even more so than draining the battery. It is better to keep the phone charged. It’s not gonna make it any worse.
What to do?
There are several limited solutions that you can try at home that may or may not work, such as switching to Airplane Mode on or off or switching to the service provider, but there is a lot you can do. If the problem persists, it is better to buy a signal repeater that will help not only you but all family members. These are designed to amplify signals more than 30 times and transmit them where necessary. There are several brands on the market and yet some stand out more than the rest. One of those signs is safe.
With a large portfolio, this brand offers the best and reliable signal repeaters that are stylish and very easy to install. In addition, it is believed that the company’s service is excellent. Even in this pandemic, they are taking all precautions. From temperature control, providing protective devices to disinfection. They thought of it. It’s time to say goodbye to bad cell signal reception!
If you are experiencing poor mobile signal, there are a few things you can try to improve the signal strength:
- Check your device’s settings: Make sure that your device’s cellular settings are configured correctly. Go to the settings menu and look for the cellular or mobile network settings. Ensure that the device is set to the correct network and that the roaming is turned on, if necessary.
- Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue. Turn off your device and then turn it back on.
- Check the SIM card: Make sure that the SIM card is inserted correctly and that it is not damaged.
- Check for network outages: Check with your mobile service provider to see if there are any known network outages or maintenance in your area.
- Change your location: Try moving to a different location. Sometimes moving to a different room or floor of a building can improve the signal strength.
- Use a signal booster: If you are still having issues, consider using a signal booster. These devices can amplify the signal and improve the coverage in your area.
- Check the phone’s antenna: If you suspect that the phone’s antenna is damaged, you can check the antenna by opening the back cover and see if it’s loose or not.
- Take the phone to professional: If all the above steps fail, you might need to take the phone to a professional technician as there might be a hardware problem with the phone.
Note that these steps may vary depending on the brand and model of your device, also it’s worth mentioning that the location, building materials, natural barriers like mountains and trees, and even weather conditions can have a big impact on mobile signal.