Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) – control your peripherals
Assume you own Corsair products like as mice, computer keyboard, and some other peripherals. In that situation, you can control them with the Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) , which definitely will help you modify the lighting effects, mappings, and your products overall behavior without difficulty.
Corsair is one of the major providers of peripherals, which they have began to become in the last several years only. Just before that, they were known to be one of the most well-known suppliers of RAM modules.
Since then, you will uncover numerous different products of this company where you will be capable to modify the lighting and other innovative options.
You can also adjust the overall performance of these peripherals with this easy to use application that offers you an simple solution to personalize your products.
First of all, we need to mention that this application was mainly designed to be user friendly. So even if you’re a complete newbie with applications like this one, you will be able to adjust some standard settings.
It comes with a pleasant interface where you’ll be able to manage all of your peripherals in one place.
Set up Your Peripherals
The customization options are excellent with this app. You can start with some basic things, such as mapping your peripherals just like the mouse. One of the more interesting options inside will be the possibility to change the lighting of your products.
You will see an quick effect of those settings, as you’ll be able to change the colors rapidly.
You can also use numerous lighting effects that are available inside this tool. You can personalize the mouse DPI and save these configuration settings for later use so that you don’t have to modify them every single time you want to do that.
The new version of iCUE functions the same amazingly robust control over the complete collection of CORSAIR components and peripherals, currently with a more more efficient user interface that makes it simpler to take benefit of iCUE’s capabilities with very simple step-by-step tutorials and real-time visual illustrations of your programming.
Beginning with the genuine CORSAIR UTILITY ENGINE nearly 6 years ago, CUE has grown into an all-encompassing software engine that powers the smart lighting and manage behind not just high-performance gaming peripherals, but internal computer hardware components as with iCUE. CORSAIR iCUE has been powering this specific software practical experience and is obtaining a main face lift by using iCUE version 4.9.338.
Sensors can be included instantly to the iCUE home screen to provide at-a-glance info for things like your cooler or various other components. Photo: CORSAIRSummary
Corsair Utility Engine is a helpful utility application that helps you modify your peripherals configuration settings and customize their visual appearance and overall performance. Download Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) HERE
CORSAIR iCUE 4.9.338 is compatible with the following CORSAIR gaming peripherals and hardware:
- K100 RGB
- K95 RGB Platinum, K95 RGB Platinum SE, K95 RGB Platinum XT
- K70 RGB MK.2, K70 RGB MK.2 LP, K70 RGB MK.2 SE, K70 RGB MK.2 IG,
- Strafe RGB MK.2
- K65 RGB Mini
- K95 RGB
- K83 Wireless
- K70 RGB, K70 Lux RGB, K70 RGB Rapidfire, K70 RGB SE Rapidfire, K70 Lux, K70 Rapidfire
- Strafe RGB, Strafe, Strafe MX
- K68, K68 RGB, K68 SE
- K65 RGB, K65 Lux RGB, K65 RGB Rapidfire
- K63, K63 Wireless
- K60 PRO, K60 RGB PRO, K60 RGB PRO SE, K60 RGB PRO LP
- K57 RGB Wireless
- K55 RGB
- Scimitar PRO RGB, Scimitar RGB Elite
- Glaive RGB, Glaive RGB PRO
- Dark Core RGB, Dark Core SE, Dark Core PRO, Dark Core PRO SE
- M65 RGB Elite, M65 RGB Elite IG
- Ironclaw RGB, Ironclaw RGB Wireless
- Nightsword RGB
- M65 RGB, M65 RGB PRO
- Harpoon RGB, Harpoon RGB Wireless, Harpoon RGB PRO
- M55 RGB PRO
- Katar PRO, Katar PRO Wireless, Katar PRO XT
- Virtuoso SE, Virtuoso
- Void PRO USB, Void PRO Wireless, Void PRO Surround, Void Elite USB, Void Elite Wireless, Void Elite Surround,
- HS70 Wireless, HS60 Surround, HS70 PRO Wireless, HS60 PRO Surround, HS45 Surround, HS75 XB Wireless, HS60 Haptic, HS70 Bluetooth
- MM800 RGB Polaris, MM700 RGB
- ST100 RGB
- iCUE NEXUS
- LS100 Starter Kit
- LT100 Starter Kit
- AXi Series PSUs: AX760i, AX860i, AX1200i, AX1500i, AX1600i
- HXi Series PSUs: HX750i, HX850i, HX1000i, HX1200i
- RMi Series PSUs: RM650i, RM750i, RM850i, RM1000i
- Obsidian 1000D
- Spec-Omega RGB
- Commander PRO
- Commander CORE
- Lighting Node PRO
- Lighting Node CORE
CPU Liquid Coolers:
- ELITE CAPELLIX Series Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, H150i ELITE CAPELLIX
- PLATINUM Series Coolers: H100i PLATINUM, H115i PLATINUM, H100i PLATINUM SE
- PRO XT Series Coolers: H100i RGB PRO XT, H115i RGB PRO XT, H150i RGB PRO XT, H60i RGB PRO XT
- PRO Series Coolers: H115i PRO, H150i PRO, H100i PRO
- Dominator Platinum RGB
- Vengeance LED, Vengeance RGB, Vengeance RGB PRO, Vengeance RGB PRO SL
CORSAIR ONE (i100-series or newer), CORSAIR ONE PRO (i100-series or newer)