The VPN Gate client plug-in is a plug-in created for SoftEther VPN and can be used to hide your real identity online, browse securely and access certain websites that are not available at home.
If you are a SoftEther VPN user, you will need to download and install the gate VPN client plugin, available here.
The main task of the VPN is to help you hide your identity on the Internet and use another IP address, which can help you save your information and protect your data, so that it is not discovered by other users.
Install the plugin on SoftEther VPN
The plugin will ship with the SoftEther VPN package, which is great because you won’t need to download both separately. To use them, you need to install them quickly and you can go to work.
When you open SoftEther VPN, you will see the plugin in the main interface. It should be available with just one click, because you can open a new window to see the list of VPN relay servers to which you can connect.
You need to select the server to which you want to connect and start the connection.
Hide your IP address
The main purpose of this tool is to help you hide your IP address and browse the web safely. You can select the location you want to connect to, which allows you to access content and websites that would otherwise not be available in your location.
In addition, the use of a VPN will be very valuable for users who do not want to show their true identity and want to hide it instead.
You will be invisible with your real IP address, because you will use a different IP address when browsing the Internet.
The VPN Gate client plugin is useful when you don’t want to give up their information and data about you.
The best of SoftEther VPN
- Free and open-source software.
- Easy to establish both remote-access and site-to-site VPN.
- SSL-VPN Tunneling on HTTPS to pass through NATs and firewalls.
- Revolutionary VPN over ICMP and VPN over DNS features.
- Resistance to highly-restricted firewall.
- Ethernet-bridging (L2) and IP-routing (L3) over VPN.
- Embedded dynamic-DNS and NAT-traversal so that no static nor fixed IP address is required.
- AES 256-bit and RSA 4096-bit encryptions.
- Sufficient security features such as logging and firewall inner VPN tunnel.
- 1Gbps-class high-speed throughput performance with low memory and CPU usage.
- Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Mobile are supported.
- SSL-VPN (HTTPS) and 6 major VPN protocols (OpenVPN, IPsec, L2TP, MS-SSTP, L2TPv3 and EtherIP) are all supported as VPN tunneling underlay protocols.
- The OpenVPN clone function supports legacy OpenVPN clients.
- IPv4 / IPv6 dual-stack.
- The VPN server runs on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and Mac OS X.
- Configure All settings on GUI.
- Multi-languages (English, Japanese and Simplified-Chinese).
- No memory leaks. High quality stable codes, intended for long-term runs. We always verify that there are no memory or resource leaks before releasing the build.
- RADIUS / NT Domain user authentication function
- RSA certificate authentication function
- Deep-inspect packet logging function
- Source IP address control list function
- syslog transfer function
Browse the web safely with this VPN plugin that adapts very well to the SoftEther VPN and keeps your connection secure. Download Free and open-source SoftEther VPN software here