AMD Ryzen Master is an AMD ryzen freeware tuner software application stored under drivers and available from AMD for Windows.
The AMD Ryzen Master review has not yet been completed, but has been tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
Unlock, accelerate the power and potential of AMD Ryzen processors
AMD’s powerful overclocking tool provides granular control over every part of your chip.
AMD Ryzen Master provides up to four profiles for storing custom clocks and voltage settings for both Ryzen CPU and DDR4 memory. You can also park the cores and adjust the memory times.AMD Ryzen Master download here
- Universal overclocking tool for Ryzen no matter the motherboard partner
- Controls are fine grained MHz control, CPU, IMC voltage, CAS latency
- MEM VTT Voltage Adjustment
- VDDCR SOC (PCH) Voltage Adjustment
- CAS Latency Adjustment
- Row Precharge Delay
- RAS Active Time
- Read Row-Column Delay
- White Row-Column Delay
- The ability to save up to four custom profiles