How do I add Pure Flix to Kodi?
To add Pure Flix to Kodi, follow these steps:
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Click on the “Settings” icon, which looks like a gear.
- In the settings menu, select “File Manager.”
- Select “Add Source” and then click on the field that says “<None>”
- Type in the URL for the Pure Flix repository, which is: https://purerepo.com/repo
- Click “OK.”
- Name the repository “Pure Flix” and then click “OK.”
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select “Add-ons.”
- Click on the icon that looks like an open box.
- Select “Install from zip file.”
- Select “Pure Flix” from the list of repositories.
- Select the file named “repository.purerepo-x.x.x.zip” and click “OK.”
- Wait for the repository to install.
- Select “Install from repository.”
- Select “Pure Flix Repository.”
- Select the “Video add-ons” folder.
- Scroll down and select “Pure Flix.”
- Click “Install” to install the Pure Flix add-on.
Once the installation is complete, you will be able to access Pure Flix from the Kodi home screen by going to “Videos” and then “Add-ons.” You will need to enter your Pure Flix login credentials to access the content.