Because through the Apple beta software program, anyone can get IOS 12 to their iPhone or IPad right now. Here’s how:
1. Make sure the device is compatible. If you already have IOS 11 running, it will be. (In short, you need an IPhone 5s or later, a 6th generation ipad touch, any ipad Pro, a mini ipad 2 or newer, or a 5th generation ipad or newer.)
2. Support the device in which you intend to install the beta in case of emergency. Or not, but in this case don’t say I’m not warning you.
3. Go to Beta. Apple.com on its device and register for the program. Or if you’re already registered, sign in using your Apple ID.
4. Click the ‘ Start ‘ link and scroll down to get the introductory section of the IOS page. Click ‘ Register your IOS device ‘.
5. Since you have already supported your device (correct?), click on ‘ Download Profile ‘. You will be prompted to download a profile that will be installed in the configuration.
6. Once the profile is installed, you will be prompted to reboot. Try this, go to Settings > General > Update the software and you’ll see the current beta available for download. That’s it: Your last chance to go back.
7. Make sure the device is connected to a power source. Click Download and install, OK, and-once downloaded the huge Installer-install now. Depending on the speed Wi-Fi and how many lucky stars are hidden on your person, you need to rocking the IOS 12 in half an hour or so.
If you decide that you have made a terrible mistake at some point, connect your device to iTunes and restore it from the back-up you’ve taken, even if you keep in mind any data other than cloud added to your device, because that point will be lost forever.
Alternatively, if you are happy with the beta, but want to get off the train pre-release software when the final version of IOS 12 yomps on, you can do. Install the final version of IOS 12 (before the start of the next beta series), then go to Settings > General > Profile, touch the installed profile, and then click Remove Profile.
In the end, Apple installs the feedback application along with the beta version. Use it when you find bugs, to make your bit to make them a better place. And to tell Apple that the control center on the IPad is now started from the wrong place.