Only the basics, but made to the highest standards, the Teac TN350 puts sound quality first.
Built to work
For the best sound, the Teac TN-350 offers a high quality construction. From the frame, the MDF solid construction is used for mass damping and reduced distortion. The traction aluminum plate is also of audible quality and is connected to a stainless steel spindle with a bronze housing, with low strength and high durability. A high torque engine offers a stable and consistent speed for solid, dynamic sound.
High-quality tone arm
The tone arm follows the same principles as the turntable’s main base offering high-quality engineering for the best sound. The metal construction, low-strength bearings and adjustable weight and anti-skating make it suitable for audible quality design.
Audio Technica cartridge included
The last piece of impressive specs on this turntable is the inclusion of an Audio Technica AT95E cartridge. Much appreciated in itself, it is a great advantage to include with the turntable. Its elliptical pen provides a balanced, distortion-free sound that is also kind to your discs in terms of low wear rate.
Integrated sound phase and USB connectivity
With a built-in sound stage, this Teac TN350 turntable can be connected to any AV amplifier or receiver with standard voice inputs. In addition, a USB output allows you to copy logs directly to your computer’s hard drive, from where it’s easy to download music to the MP3 player or stream compatible hi-fi equipment. photo:TEAC
Get into the rhythm of a better-sounding vinyl, with the Teac TN350.
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with classic walnut (TN-350-WA)
- Cabinet with modern matte finish satin black (TN-350-MB)
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balanced S-shaped Tone Arm
- Replaceable Head shell
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- Heavy-weight Alminum Die-cast Platter
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Japan made MM-type cartridge (audio-technica AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals