Kingston FURY Beast – New Special Edition RGB DDR4
Kingston’s Fury Beast Special Edition RGB DDR4 memory is a high-performance memory module designed for use in desktop computers. It is part of Kingston’s Fury Beast line, which is designed for gaming and high-performance systems.
The Fury Beast Special Edition RGB DDR4 memory is available in various capacity and speed options, with a frequency of up to 3200 MHz. It features an all-aluminum heatspreader with a black finish and RGB lighting, which can be controlled using compatible motherboard software.
The Fury Beast Special Edition RGB DDR4 memory is designed to work with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and is compatible with Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking. It is also backed by a lifetime warranty from Kingston.
Kingston FURY, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced today it has unleashed a new member of the pack, Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition. The white heat spreader with striking RGB lighting makes these modules unique amongst the Kingston FURY line.
Enhance not just the performance of your system but keep it fresh with the library of preset RGB lighting patterns and effects or personalize the settings to create a look that makes your system truly one of a kind with Kingston FURY CTRL software. Along with the patented Infrared Sync Technology™, trust your tailored RGB effects stay aligned.
Whether you are gaming, video editing, or anything in between get the most out your system with Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition. It is Intel® XMP Certified, offering advanced pre-optimized timings, speeds and voltages to overclock with ease by a single selection of one of the built-in profiles. As well as being ready for AMD Ryzen, Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition will effortlessly integrate making it a hassle-free upgrade for any Intel or AMD-based system.
“As Kingston sets to enter our 35th year we’re happy to offer this Special Edition of the favorited Kingston FURY Beast line for those who want to update the performance and style of their system,” said Kristy Ernt, DRAM business manager, Kingston. “With speeds of 3200 & 3600MT/s and the bright RGB effects illuminating the unique white heat spreader Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition will do just that.”
Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition is available in single module capacities of 8GB & 16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB & 32GB. 100% tested at speed and backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
Overall, the Kingston Fury Beast Special Edition RGB DDR4 memory is a high-performance and visually appealing option for those looking to upgrade their desktop computer’s memory.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition and Specifications:
• Unique White Heat Spreader with Striking RGB Lighting1: Gives your gaming rig a striking appearance with its unique white heat spreader and customizable RGB lighting.
• Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology™: Bright RGB effects stay aligned with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.• Intel® XMP Certified: Overclock with advanced pre-optimized timings, speeds and voltages with a single selection of one of the built-in profiles.
• Ready for AMD Ryzen™: Reliable, compatible and ready for Ryzen, Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition will effortlessly integrate with your AMD-based system to boost your build.
o Singles – 8GB, 16GB
o Kits of 2 – 16GB, 32GB
• Speeds2: 3200MT/s, 3600MT/s
• Latencies: CL16, CL17, CL18
• Voltage: 1.35
• Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C
• Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 45.8 mm x 8.1 mm