Compact but flexible amplifier that connects everything
Small enough to hold tight spaces but packed with useful inputs, the Micromega MyAmp is a powerful hub for a large system. Connect your high-fidelity sources, smartphones, PCs, TVs and other AV sources, without wasting time.
Digital and analog inputs
With optical and coaxial digital inputs, it’s easy to connect to your TV, CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, or other digital sources. Three analog sound inputs are ideal for other sources, such as a turntable (with built-in loud pre-amp), CD player, and older tuner.
The BACK-mounted USB-B connector is perfect for plugging your PC, Mac or laptop, and streaming music. The outlet supports high-resolution music files up to 24 bits/96 kHz.
Wireless Bluetooth sound
With the built-in Bluetooth receiver, you can also match your smartphone, tablet, or laptop, and stream music files wirelessly. AptX compatible for better sound quality, this allows you to get the best out of streaming music services like Spotify and Tidal that are accessed via your smart device.
About the same size as a typical home router, the MyAmp is much easier to accommodate than traditional high-fidelity independents. Available in black or white, it also matches its decoration and other components, too.
Featuring audiophile quality, AB-class amplifier, the Micromega MyAmp offers a rich, spacious sound that’s much bigger than you’d expect from such a small amp. Already highly regarded in high-fidelity printing, the MyAmp matches the sound of its full-size rivals – effortlessly. With 30 watts per channel, there is also ample sound to fill all but the larger rooms.Photo:Micromega
Listen everything, in style, with the Micromega MyAmp.
Micromega MyAmp Specs:
3x 1MΩ analog inputs to avoid loading on the source output stage.
• 3x digital inputs : USB 24/96 kHz, Opto and Coax SPDIF 24/192 kHz.
• Bluetooth APTX® module.
• Direct analog output.
• SUB output.
• Front panel Headphone output socket.
• Tact switches to control input selection and volume.
• 256 x 0.5dB steps volume control with led bargraph display and clipping indicator.
• RC5 remote control handset with direct access to inputs.
• 5-12V trigger input and remote control codes copy.
• Classe AB power amplification stages featuring 2×30 W/8 Ω and 2×60 W/4 Ω.
• Loudspeaker output binding posts for bananas, spades and lugs.
• Resonant mode Micromega power supply 85 – 150 Vac or 180 – 265 Vac – 50-60 Hz
bringing an incredible sonic performance
• Very low full band THD+Noise ≤ 0,01%
IMD SMPTE Distortion ≤ 0,01%
• Power bandwidth : 10 Hz – 100 kHz ± 0,5 dB
• Signal to Noise ratio > 100 dB (pondéré A)
• Textured ABS casing.
• Available in two colors: White or Black
• Very low standby power consumption (<500 mW)
• Unit meets most stringent regulations.
• Micromega MyAmp Price: 499 Euros.