Talking About Harman Kardon Citation Amp
For highly effective sound, music streaming and multi-channel, multi-room possibilities, simply put speakers to the Harman Kardon Citation Amp.
A powerful amplifier that is so much more
The Harman Kardon Citation Amp is a impressive, stereo amplifier that naturally companions your option of speakers. More than that, although, with Apple AirPlay compatibility condition and Chromecast built/in, it’s also a complete network music player. As part of the Citation family, multi-room and multichannel playback are accessible, as well.
A powerful amplifier at the center of Citation Amp
The quality of the Citation Amp is a highly effective amplifier. The Class D, digital amplifier delivers an comfortable 125 watts per channel, operating quite possibly the least efficient speakers to room-filling volumes. Whether you have fun with stadium rock, large-scale Classical tunes or dance music from the best clubs, the Citation has the power to manage.
Harman Kardon high quality sound
World well-known for their high quality home and in-car hi-fi products, Harman Kardon have over 65 yrs of high-end audio practical experience. This enormous experience is compacted into the Citation Amp for high class sound quality. As well as highly effective sound, the Citation Amp uses Digital Loop technology to accurate faults and distortion issues. This provides you a sleek, clear sound that’s filled with fine detail, with out sounding overbearing.
Chromecast and Apple AirPlay Support for close to unlimited audio streaming
Chromecast Audio allows you stream music, podcasts and audio applications. With over 300 music services readily available, there is often something to listen to on the Citation Amp. Support for Apple AirPlay indicates that you can simply stream what’s on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, directly to the Amplifier.
Make it straight into a Citation multi-room system
As part of the Citation multi-room system, you can produce a good sound system all around your home. Use the Google Home application (available for Apple iOS and Android) on your smartphone or tablet and have fun with numerous songs in different rooms or select to play the same music all through – perfect for events, entertaining or just simply for music as you clean up.
Make it multi-channel
One more benefit with being part of the Citation family is the ability to go multi-channel. By including Citation surround speakers, together with the powerful Sub S if you want, you can very easily create a wireless, home cinema system. Photo: Harman Kardon
Connect it all – as well as your TV
By using HDMI, optical and coaxial digital inputs, it’s very easy to connect your TV SET, games console and Blu-ray player. There is additionally an analogue AUX input, that is ideal for a CD player or other line level music source. A bass speaker or subwoofer output allows you connect your solution of dynamic subwoofer or, for a wi-fi option, connect with the Citation Sub S.
Take your current TV and music system straight into play, with the Harman Kardon Citation Amp.
Harman Kardon Citation Amp specs:
Rated Output Power (8 ohms) 125W RMS per channel – Rated Output Power (4 ohms) 200W RMS per channel -Minimum Impedance 4 Ohms -Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5dB – Signal to Noise >110dB A-Weighted -Power Supply 100-240V~50/60Hz -Power Consumption125W – Digital Input Formats PCM, Dolby Digital
• Analog Input: 1 Aux (Stereo RCA connector)
• Digital Input: 1 Digital (HDMI ARC, Coax or Optical connector)
• Audio Outputs: 1 Line Out, 1 Subwoofer Out
• Other Connections: Ethernet, IR Remote Input, 12V trigger output
• Rated Output Power (8 ohms): 125W RMS per channel
• Rated Output Power (4 ohms): 200W RMS per channel
• Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.05%
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5dB
• Signal to Noise: >110dB A-Weighted
• Analog Input Maximum Input Level: 2V RMS
• Digital Input Formats: PCM, Dolby Digital
• Tone Controls: Bass, Treble
• Maximum Volume Control: 0 – 100% of maximum power
• Left/Right Channel Mono Summing: Yes
• Subwoofer output: Mono Summing or Crossover Mode
• Subwoofer Crossover Frequencies: 50 – 120Hz
• Bluetooth version: 4.2
• Wi-Fi network compatibility: 802.11b/g/n/ac
• Power Supply: 100-240V~50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 125W
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.5″ x 3″ x 9″ (215 x 75 x 230mm)
• Weight: 5.3 lb (2.4 kg)