The actual successor to Live Interior 3D, Live Home 3D can make the technique of designing a unique house or interior
deceptively easy and fast.
If you have existing plans for your dream home,it’s simple to import scans of
existing 2D floor plans and make a detailed 3D model,full with home furniture and all the
trimmings, or start from scratch using the software’s intuitive applications to throw up virtual
walls,windows,and much more.
The Room tool makes it really easy to draw a complete living space, then attach it to any part
of the house. There’s even an amazing drawing tool for adding rounded walls in a
couple of mouse clicks.
The user interface is set out in a comfortable and logical tabbed style, which turns what
could be a rather daunting task into a whole lot of drag-and-drop fun. One place where
there’s still room for improvement is how Live Home 3D handles elements – organising
layers gets to be a challenge as houses grow in size, and there’s no way to easily search for
the one you want to modify.
The user interface becomes what could be a daunting task
into a total bunch of drag-and-drop fun.
Although Live Home 3D handles standard landscape design,it’s not particularly adept
at it, especially if your planned home is on anything other than flat ground. It’s much
better at sprucing up digital homes with a collection of over 1,500 objects, which can be
decorated with more than 2,100 different built-in materials; if that’s not enough, an
optional Extras Pack offers more than 600 more materials for £7.99.
When your home is modelled, you can take a virtual 3D walkthrough of it,export the project to social networks,or even share 360-degree panoramas straight to Facebook.
The app’s programmer gives detailed video tutorials to assist you get started,and there’s
a free trial edition to get a flavour of the software before you make a decision.
There’s also a Live Home 3D Pro version (£52.99),if you want to tinker with structures taller than two stories or
require a lot more complicated roof,balcony, or porch designs. For most home uses,though,
the basic version is more than enough.
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior design.
• Beautiful physically based materials provide realistic interior renderings.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, and apply materials.
• Set multiple cameras to view the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to achieve a realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from the Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much material is needed for your house renovation project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 roof templates.
• Add segments to fully customize the roof.
• 16 dormer templates.
Export and Share the Result
• Share your home interiors to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views of the house or an apartment to JPEG, TIFF, PNG and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic home interior and outdoor walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• iCloud support.
The Standard Features In-App purchase unlocks save and export options
The Pro Features In-App purchase unlocks:
• Save and export options.
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Terrain editing tools for outdoor home design.
• Advanced Material Editor.
• Elevation view.
• Custom-shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches and more.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export the entire house design or several objects to USDZ, SCN, SCNZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS format.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16,000 x 16,000) for still shots.
• Light editor
By BeLight Software, belightsoft.com