WhatsApp is one of the most well known messenger solutions on the world, and in India only it adores more than 220 million users.
To restrict the volume of light getting into your eyes and triggering fatigue, WhatsApp Dark Mode is a completely new function in the works for the popular texting application, but it’s not officially out. Nevertheless, when did that stop anybody from getting whatever?
Serial WhatsApp functions leaker WABetaInfo provides already dropped steady information of what dark mode on WhatsApp is going to look out. The only issue is that this feature is still baking in the oven, which means it’s not ready to be out for Android 9 or iOS 12 users just yet.
But this is where some factor of cheating shows up into play, because if you want to practical experience WhatsApp dark mode, there are methods to get it on your Android smartphone or iOS device or iPhone.
Switching on WhatsApp Dark Mode on Android
For this you’ll need an Android device that is running on the most recent version of Android Q beta. If the answer to that is yes, just follow the following tips to get WhatsApp Dark Mode up and running.
1) Turn on Dark Theme in Android Q (Settings > Display > Theme > Dark).
2) Enable ‘developer options’ by going to Settings > About Phone > Tap 7 times on ‘Build Number’. Once you’re in developer mode, choose ‘override force-dark’ to apply dark mode over all applications.
3) That’s it. You will now have dark mode in WhatsApp as well.
Turning on WhatsApp Dark Mode on iOS / iPhone
The method is pretty similar to what you did on Android Q. It utilizes iOS smart invert function to give WhatsApp a fake dark mode. In your iOS 11 or iOS 12 device (iPhone), go and do the following.
1) Go to go Settings > General > Accessibility, click on Display Accommodations > Invert colors > Smart Invert.
2) That is all you have to do. Open up WhatsApp to test and confirm a dark mode style across the application.