3 top tracking running app to track your training using powerful GPS and maps,to monitor your fitness progress and much more!
1.Sportractive GPS Running Cycling Distance Tracker
Sportractive is one of the best rated and most accurate time – distance tracker available on the market. It’s for all your fitness activities like walking, running, jogging, hiking, cycling, mountain biking and many more. It tracks your workouts, analyses them and keeps you on track to reach your training goals.
-Statistical analysis of all workouts.
-Track your body measurement(neck, waist and hips).
-Calculation of BMI, and body fat WHtR with individual analysis over a period of time.
-GPX import and export lets you exchange data with other programs.
-Select from more than 25 indoor and outdoor activities.
-Customizable screen to show time, speed, pace, elevation changes, heart rate, burned calories and many more.
-Review your workout speed by the colored track on the map.
-Customizable diagram for displaying speed, pace, heart rate or elevation by time or distance.
-Set personal goals for duration, distance, calories or interval training.
-Monitor your heart rate via Bluetooth. Sportractive supports most Bluetooth LE sensors like the H7 heart rate sensor for Android 4.3 and higher.
-Customizable voice output guides you through your workout.
-Insert workout results manually.
-History of all recorded workouts.
Tracks your runs, walks, bike rides etc. sportractive
2.Running Distance Tracker+
Running Tracker+ tracks your distance, pace, calories and more. Its the most accurate running distance / time tracker available on the market, packed into the simplest & most gorgeous interface. It includes access to your music player + voice feedback guiding you as you run towards your target distance- time. It also maintains a history of your runs and improvements over time, and shows you a complete log of your running activities.
– Most accurate distance / time tracking available
– Average & current pace tracking
– Running GPS with Maps & running routes
– Calories spent
– Voice feedback letting you know your progress as you run. Customizable per distance / time.
– Run log: run history tracking with monthly averages
– Music player access fitness22
3.Runkeeper – GPS Track Run Walk
Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
– Track Workouts – Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
– Set Goals – Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
– Follow a Plan – We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
– Stay Motivated – Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
– See Progress – This whole running thing works. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
– Running Groups – Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
– Audio Cues – A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
– Training Plans – Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
– Routes – Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
– Challenges – Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
– Partner Apps – Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify integration. Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
– Bluetooth Connectivity – Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions. Also, sync Android Wear, Pebble, and Garmin watches in seconds.
– Stopwatch Mode – Easily add indoor cardio and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
– Social Sharing – Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Runkeeper