ULTIMATE ADDONS FOR VISUAL COMPOSER V3.16.25
This plugin adds several premium elements in your Visual Composer on top of the built-in ones given by WPBakery. Every single element in the package is crafted with utmost attention to details and a simple objective to provide you an ultimate experience. We’ve put a lot of time and care to ensure that all the elements are flexible so that they will open limitless possibilities for you, while maintaining simplicity at the core.
This plugin is the addon for Visual Composer Page Builder.
Addon Elements –
Icons – You can use this element to integrate a simple icon (font & image, both kinds) in your page and use it as you want. Or you can utilize Visual Composer grids and display a list of logos of your clients, partners, sponsors, etc.
Info Box – Perhaps, the most popular trend right now, Info Boxes truly make your website stand out helping you highlight the important things you have on offer.
Info List – Traditional HTML lists are boring, aren’t they? This elements simply re-imagines the lists. You may take an opportunity and utilize it’s cool design to show some process or simply highlight your most popular / related products, services & features.
Flip Box – This element combines the power of “Info Box” & “Call to Action” block altogether. On the front, it would look like a normal Info Box but as visitor hovers on the block, it flips with a cool CSS3 effect and shows a Call to Action section, provoking him to take a call.
Counter – Want to show your milestones, achievements and any other numeric statistics with animated numbers? This element will help!
Interactive Banner – Many times, image banners come in handy as they are very convenient and obvious way to deliver your message precisely. This element will display those image blocks in a nicer & interactive way.
Modal Popup Box – This is one of the very useful element that can go on any website. Create modal popup boxes and embed anything you wish inside the popup box through easy WYSIWYG editor.
Extended Google Maps – Visual Composer comes with Google Maps element by default. But our Extended Googles Maps element uses latest APIs and allows you to do more with it. Upload marker images, write custom HTML in map info box and control everything that goes with map.
3.16.25 – 22-Aug-2018
– Improvement: Added Modal on menu option in Debug setting.
– Improvement: Added Description color option for Flip Box.
– Improvement: Updated YTplayer JS library for YouTube video.
– Improvement: Updated fancy text element code for WPML compatibility.
– Fix: Content visibility issue on mobile device in Advanced tab on accordion mode.
– Fix: CSS duplication issue on resize in dual button element.
– Fix: Timeline position issue in RTL condition.
– Fix: Advanced carousel show slide issue in tab and mobile.
3.16.24 – 28-may-2018
– Improvement: Updated registration form popup for updater with GDPR Compliance.
– Improvement: Changed license to GPL v2.
3.16.23 – 15-April-2018
– Improvement: Added post/page title select option for headings.
– Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for Timeline.
– Improvement: Added custom JS option on click of the advanced button.
– Fix: Advanced Tabs accordion issue on default active tab.
– Fix: Set false to PauseOnFocus in advance carousel settings.
– Fix: Flipbox visibility issue while using custom height option.
Improvement: Updated page builder name as WPBakery Page Builder instead of Visual Composer.
Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for package title and for subheading in Info table.
Improvement: New registration form popup for the updater.
Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for list item title in Info list.
Improvement: Added Focus on select option on advanced carousel.
Improvement: Improve UI.
Fix: Rel Attribute option space issue.
Fix: Icon not uploaded due to server issue.
Fix: Advanced tab JS causing issue in IE.
Fix: Flipbox module animation issue in Mozilla Firefox browser.
Fix: Info circle item animation issue in different Browsers while initial load.
3.16.21 – 3-January-2018
– Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for package title and for subheading in Price Box.
– Fix: Conflict with venus theme function name.
– Fix: Counter in Module’s list have different name on page element list.
– Fix: Dual button height issue on First loading with Advanced Tab.
– Fix: Advanced Tabs ID does not work in URL.
– Fix: HTML validation error in counter element.
– Fix: RTL issue in effect 18 of ihover element.
– Fix: Rel Attribute option is not working in advance button.
– Fix: Space issue in anchor tag attribute.
– Fix: Change the labels from optimized to combined in script & style tab and separator instead of seperator in heading element.
We are back with an update!
I am here to present to you the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer version 3.16.20. Like a few recent versions, this version too comes with a few improvements and fixes. But, again, you can’t afford to miss this. The things we’ve worked on are those requested by users like you.
Let’s take a quick look at the changelog here:
Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for title in Info-banner.
Improvement: Update WPML xml file for Compatibility.
Fix: Advanced Tab Active Tab option issue.
Fix: WPBakery Page Builder map element has issue with advanced tabs.
Fix: Fancy text issue with special character(&) in string.
Fix: Info circle connector alignment issue in RTL condition.
Fix: Info circle item animation issue in Safari Browser.
Fix: Modal Box – Close Modal On Overlay Click and ESC not working when selector option is used.
Fix: Info-circle border not applied properly in safari browser.
Fix: Interactive banner2 link redirect issue in touch devices.
Fix: Toggle button issue while using Visual Composer starter theme.
Apart from this update, we’ve also tested the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer and made sure that it works great with the latest WordPress version 4.9.
Improvement: Added info list border type option.
Improvement: Optimize plugin code and improved performance.
Improvement: Added padding option for info-circle item.
Improvement: Added time delay option for redirecting the links on touch devices in interactive banner2.
Fix: Info circle clipped at bottom / top is not working properly.
Fix: Info circle image alignment issue.
Fix: Advanced Tab content height issue on First loading with animation style.
Fix: Anchor tag link and tooltip issue in Just Icon.
Fix: Anchor tag link issue in Icon.
Fix: Timeline issue without timeline item disappear.
Fix: JS error in row background.
Fix: Smooth Scroll issue in Chrome Browser.
Fix: Dual button getting collapse in Advanced Tabs.
3.16.18 – 20-September-2017
Security Fix: A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered in html links, WordPress core has patched it’s vulnerability in 4.8.2 release and we’ve also fix it for Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.
3.16.17 – 13-September-2017
– Improvement: Added modal Close icon design feature.
– Improvement: Added modal popup close on ESC key.
– Improvement: Added hover color option for button in Modal.
– Improvement: Added modal hide feature on page load for mobile/tablet devices.
– Improvement: Advance Tab navigation icon for accordion updated.
– Fix: Need to change CSS for pan style in Info banner element.
– Fix: Info circle responsive issue.
3.16.16 – 29-August-2017
– Improvement: Advanced Tab ID is now editable.
– Improvement: Link markup condition for team element need improvement.
– Improvement: Added image alignment option for image in image separator.
– Fix: Row separator tilt left right issue.
– Fix: Info-Circle does not include image in description area.
– Fix: Info-Circle animation not working properly.
– Fix: Hosted video background height issue.
– Fix: Video background placeholder images do not show up after video completes.
– Fix: Timeline right side item spacing issue.
– Fix: Timeline has html markup issue and point issue.
– Fix: Scripts Loading issue in Carousel.
– Fix: Scripts Loading issue in Fancy text.
3.16.15 – 16-August-2017
– Improvement: Added tag options for titles in Flipbox.
– Improvement: iHover style addition.
– Fix: Info List icon position in RTL should not change.
– Fix: Fancy text slide up effect is not working in the Advanced tab.
– Fix: Advanced carousel dot navigation color option is not working.
– Fix: Dual button getting collapse in expandable section.
– Fix: Carousel loading issue in tabs.
– Fix: Interactive banner-2 title alignment issue.
– Fix: iHover style not working in Internet Explorer.
184.108.40.206 – 11-August-2017
– Fix: Element converting into text-blocks.
3.16.14 – 1-August-2017
– Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for title in modules.
– Improvement: Interactive banner added Title tags option.
– Improvement: iHover – added Title tags option.
– Improvement: Compress plugin images.
– Fix: Timeline issue with the link.
– Fix: Info box alignment issue with icon at right with heading.
– Fix: Dual button font size and line height option not working.
– Fix: Hotspot RTL Compatibility.
– Fix: Just icon tooltip text is not working.
– Fix: Fatal error for redeclaration class in modules.
– Fix: Advanced tabs scroll issue while click on tab.
July 18, 2017 – Version 3.16.13
– Improvement: Optimize all the plugin code.
– Improvement: Provide filters for theme authors to disable enqueing google fonts in front end.
– Fix: Flipbox flip not working on some of the websites.
May 04, 2017 – Version 3.16.12
– Fix: PHP Warning in font manager appearing on front end for some users.
April 11, 2017 – Version 3.16.10
– Fix: Google Fonts Manager loading fonts with http instead of https in the preview.
– Fix: Google Fonts URL returning 404 if the generated URL had duplicate ‘|’ character.
– Fix: Option disable parallax on mobile not working.
– Fix: Info list aligning besides each other instead of one below other.
March 07, 2017 – Version 3.16.9
– Fix: Token invalid error appearing for some users when activating the license. We apologize for the inconvenience.
– Fix: Dual button icon images not aligned to center.
– Fix: Dual button second button linking to the first buttons link.
– Fix: Dual button first button background size option not working when “Design your own” option is selected.
– Fix: Advanced button “rel” option not working.
– Fix: Some users having issues with appear animations not triggering correctly when the row/element is in the viewport.